Hi guys today I thought I’d bring you the recipe for the coleslaw I uploaded on my Instagram. It’s super easy and super tasty!
You will need:
- 500g fat free greek style yoghurt.
- X1 small cucumber.
- X2 tbsp of sweetener.
- X2 tsp of mint sauce.
- X2 carrots.
- X1 onion.
- Half a white cabbage.
- A box grater or food processor (I used a grater)
- A big mixing bowl.
- A spoon.
- Measuring spoons.
- Empty your Greek yoghurt into the bowl.
- Grate the cucumber into the yoghurt.
- Add x2 tbsp of sweetener, and X2 tsp of mint sauce and give it all a good mix.
- Then grate your onion, carrots and white cabbage and add them to the bowl.
- Then leave it for a while in th fridge so the yoghurt can absorb the flavour. I left mine about 15 minutes in the fridge, whilst I made the rest of my lunch.
- Finally sit back and enjoy.
Due to the change in syn value sweetener per table spoon is syned. The sweetener and mint sauce in the recipe equal 1.5 syns. But this recipe makes a big amount of coleslaw so it is syn free on a day to day basis. You could however make a note in your food diary for 1.5 syns if only you will be eating this so those syns are still counted. If this recipe is going to be divided between other people then it would be syn free.